Saturday, January 03, 2009

Once we get wifi in our apartment, I'll probably blog more, but till then I've been back to journaling, curled up beside the radiator in the kitchen or my room. My big fat IKEA pillow has a new oriental red/orange/black case, so that will only add to the fun. My room is definitely a mix of travelly stuff, duffels blocking windchill from my balcony, maps on the walls, carabiners hanging from the closets.

And on that note... I'm going to be really honest and very vulnerable. I want to travel and do media, *came* here to travel and do media. I do. not. want. to stay and work in the city. I'm going to be in language school this month, for which I'm grateful, but I need to be on the move. Please be lifting me up, that I'll communicate well with supervisors who aren't pushing the whole travel thing. Technically, you can ask that I'll adjust well, but I love it here and it feels so much like home... only the streets and language really changed when I moved borders, apparently :P


Peace and grace out!

No comments: