Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today was satisfying, but very long... very long.

When i'm tired enough to want to skip volleyball, that's saying something... but right now, this is bigger than tired.

One of my friends left me a phone message saying she wanted to talk with me, so she caught me on Facebook chat a few minutes ago. And now I'm late for volleyball and late for sleep and I don't really care because we're having a talk that's what we should be about.


"yea but i have to give my whole life over to god and thats just something i am not ready to do
i can't trust him with my whole life"

"i didn't think i could either, honestly
but He's worth it
way worth it..."

And I'm leaving it at that while I'm trying to talk her through it, hear what she needs.

This is where it's at. Please be praying for my friend - I call her my adopted little sister - and that she'll realise that God's waiting for her.

No comments: