Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still working on overseas opportunities for next year...

And, yeah, I'll admit I'm frustrated it won't be sooner. At least I'm getting to the stage where I think I can see the hand of God in that, and not just wondering why He won't do the 'logical' thing and send me over sooner. I know how good this time for me here is. And I'm grateful for the discussions that are going on even now that might give me a job over there that I'd really love, and maybe have long-term. I was so ready to go in February- I would have happily gotten on a plane within six hours and been at the training, and then on across the sea. Which would have been crazy fun on one hand, but I think this will be better, long-term.

I'm just not very good with long-term. And considering that it affects life so much, long-term is probably something God's working with me nowadays.

No comments: