Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finding a thought-provoking spiritual gifts test online, realising that's probably going to come into play later as well....

This question I couldn't easily answer, as much as I'd love to give a decisive 'yes'.
"I am ready to try the impossible because I have a great trust in God."
With my heart, sure I'd agree, and the word 'impossible' is such a beautiful challenge, as is 'trust'. I'd just be wary of whether it meant emotionally/mentally/spiritually possible, or physically possible. Physically, as in 'translate all 33 stories in half a year' - bring it on! So I guess 'yes' to the impossible... I don't know if that'd be based more on the adventure sense or on the trust in God, though. I do trust that God can do impossible things through us, through me, when He wants to.

"I do NOT feel uncomfortable when people drop in unexpectedly."
This one's funny, because by nature and from growing up overseas, I'm highly comfortably with unexpected visitors.

Strongest end scores - Hospitality, Going, Craftsmanship, Helping, Encouragement, Music, Writing.


Interesting. Seems pretty in-line with how life is, with what I love... taking care of people and doing my own jobs well, not to mention no-brainer inescapables like writing and music :) And just think if I get the videography job this summer- such a beautiful combination of craftsmanship, music, helping, and encouragement :)

No comments: